Our client is an established, global manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Technical Estimator to join their team on a full-time basis.
This is the ideal role for a Technical Estimator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Technical Estimator you will be responsible for processing client's orders from order receipt through to delivery to customer site.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing technical responses to customer enquiries
- Notify line managers of new orders by email
- Create order folders for new jobs on the system
- Liaise with clients to confirm orders
- Keep all customer order folders up to date
- pricing input to bid documentations
- Update sales database on completion of quotation
- General administration tasks
To be considered for the role of a Technical Estimator you must have:
- Previous experience in a technical / administrative environment
- Excellent communication with ability to converse at all levels
- The ability to adapt to changing priorities
- A good understanding of Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Previous experience of using SAP (training will be provided)
- The ability to work under pressure
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client's office.
To apply for the role of a Technical Estimator, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Technical Administrator, Bill of materials, Technical, Technical Writer, M&E Products, Technical Author, Technical Document Writer, Document Writer, Author, Engineer, Engineering Writer, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Engineering, Estimator, Estimating Manager, Managing Estimator, Civils Estimator, Contract Manager, Project Manager, Design Engineer, CAD Design, CAD Designer, CAD Draughtsman, Design Engineer, AutoCAD
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG