Accounts Assistant - Part-Time 25 hours per weekDarlington, England
View Job Description
Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for an Accounts Assistant looking to develop their career with an award-winning company local company.
As an Accounts Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the department with all accounting functions
Your duties will include:
- Producing weekly, monthly and annual sales reports.
- Processing expenses and raising manual cheques.
- Raising credit/ debit notes and the associated correspondence to suppliers when required.
- Requesting payment from suppliers
- Raising cross charges
- Producing a monthly Balance Sheet together with the relevant controls.
- Completing the VAT return on a regular basis.
- Using Sage Line 50 systems
To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role, such as Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Ledger Clerk, and Credit Control.
- Experience of using Sage Line 50
- Good Excel and Outlook skills
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy and attention to detail whilst being able to work to tight deadlines.
To apply for the role of Accounts Assistant, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.