Our client is a long established public sector organisation. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Kitchen Assistant to join their team on a Temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Kitchen Assistant looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Kitchen Assistant you will be responsible for providing a high standard of food hygiene.
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning and organizing the kitchen
- Maintaining a high standard of service at all times
- Making sure that Health and Safety and Hygiene regulations are adhered to at all times
- Working 9am-2:00pm Monday to Friday
To be considered for the role of a Kitchen Assistant you must have:
- Experience in a similar role
- The ability to work well under pressure
- The flexibility around working days
- The willingness to learn new skills
To apply for the role of a Kitchen Assistant, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Kitchen Porter, Cleaning, Kitchen, Hotel, Food, Chef De Partie, Commis Chef, Hotel, Kitchen, Restaurant, Catering, Cooking, Food, Chef De Partie, Chef, Cook, Restaurant, Kitchen, Hotel, Food Service
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG