Warehouse Manager – Shildon, County Durham
Our client is a rapidly expanding e-commerce company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a
Warehouse Manager to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Warehouse Manager looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for leading a large team of employees and manage the growth in distribution.
Key responsibilities as the Warehouse Manager:
• Manage the Warehouse (Goods in, Picking, Quality, Packing) and a team of reports and supervisors working in the warehouse
• Set the priorities of picking and despatched goods in accordance with Senior Management.
• Supervise the checking and entering of all goods coming in.
• Supervise the registration of any non-conformity on relevant documentation, and report monthly to Quality Control.
• Pass on all requests for purchasing of goods for stock which are found to be low in the warehouse.
• Strive to ensure that every effort is made to save on company resources, including authorising the most competitive means of despatch of goods to customers and their agents.
• Despatch the correct goods after the procedural inspections and packing and labelling to customers and their agents.
• Ensure all Health and Safety procedures are observed.
• Warehouse Manager requirements:
The ideal candidate must come from busy picking and packing/distribution environment as a
Warehouse Manager. You will also have the following skills, qualifications and experience:
• Previous Warehouse Manager Experience managing direct reports.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
• Self-starter and ability to initiate continuous improvement within the warehouse function.
• Track record of managing a demanding warehouse department, ideally within a distribution business.
• Good management skills; lead by example
• Proven ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in written with all levels of staff.
To apply for the role of Warehouse Manager, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Salary negotiable depending on experience.
Keywords: Warehouse manager, warehousing management, distribution, goods in, Warehouse Team Leader, Warehouse Supervisor, Depot Team Leader, Depot Supervisor, Logistics, Logistics Supervisor
Baxter Personnel, Middlesbrough Branch, Suite 21, Boho 6, Linthorpe Road,
Middlesbrough, Teesside, TS1 1TX