IPN Inspired Pet Nutrition Ltd is a market leading FMCG manufacturer of pet foods. They are best known for their market-leading brands, Wagg and Harringtons. Holding 40% market share of the dry pet food industry, you will be working with well-established brands.
Family owned and managed, this entrepreneurial company is looking to recruit Graduate Technical Operators into the business on an 18-month programme.
About the Graduate Programme
- The programme will be working within the factory, running the production or extruder lines and you will be provided with training to become our next leader.
- You will be working a rotational shift pattern within either the packing or extruder department for a minimum of a 12 month period, which will including 12 hour day and night shifts.
- You will have a dedicated mentor throughout the programme who will be able to guide you and support you.
- The programme will be reviewed at 18 months with the potential to then specialise in one department for the remaining 6 months. At the end of the period, the programme will end and there will be a discussion regarding employment opportunities across the business to suit strengths of the individuals.
- Graduates from any background with the drive to progress within the manufacturing industry
- Relevant work experience within FMCG helpful
- Good computer literacy, especially Microsoft Office
- Motivated individuals
- Drive to succeed
- Be able to work on independently on your own initiative
- Strong organisational skills
- Team working ability
- Analytical and systematic mind
- Fluent English, both spoken and written
Job location: Initial job will start at our Thirsk Factory on Dalton Airfield
Starting salary: £24,500 rising to £28,000 + bonus by the end of the 18-month programme
Next steps: Apply via the link shown. Applications are taken throughout the year.