Full Time – Retail Sales and Service Assistant – Billingham
30-37.5 hours per week (including every weekend with two days off in the week)
£8.05 - £8.70 per hour.
Our client is a long established Aquarium and Pond supply company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Full Time – Retail Sales and Service Assistant to join their team.
This is the ideal role for a Full Time – Retail Sales and Service Assistant looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Full Time – Retail Sales and Service Assistant, you will be responsible for delivery of a comprehensive sales and administrative service for the management of multi-channel sales.
• Ensure that you exceed all KPI’s that relate to average order value, upselling conversion and discounting.
• Be a brand ambassador to drive knowledge of products within your team, external suppliers and your peer group. You need to lead by example and have a can do attitude and be a leader not a follower.
• Highlight any issues that you are unable to resolve that are impacting customers or your performance to your line manager.
• Ensure that you manage your availability and duties throughout the day, achieving 100% accountability for your rota’d shift and completing all the orders for all sales channels including Pond Xpert.
• Achieve 90% of call monitoring targets for achieving customer satisfaction on our customer journey.
• Ensure Call Centre and Retail Showroom are adequately resourced.
• Be the first point of call for all escalations, to ensure they are all resolved within 24 hours.
• Be a coach and mentor to all staff ensuring that the work environment is professional.
• Create a good working relationship with your line manager and senior management.
• You need to be professional and dedicated as you will be expected to deputise for the Sales and Service Manager as appropriate.
• Concern for accuracy in completing refunds and all start/end of shift duties.
• Be able to analyse data and make decisions off the back of it, in terms of resourcing and team activities.
To apply for the role of Full Time – Retail Sales and Service Assistant, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Keywords: Retail assistant, Garden centre, Homewares, customer service
Baxter Personnel, Middlesbrough Branch, Suite 21, Boho 6, Linthorpe Road,
Middlesbrough, Teesside, TS1 1TX
Apply online or find out more about the role