Our client is an expert across the manufacturing industry.
- To review engineering drawings for parts to be fabricated/welded
- Perform welding/plating activities
- Ensure tolerances and parameters are met to satisfy quality and output
- Ensure production timings are met/exceeded
- Work as part of a team to produce orders on time and within customer expectation/quality requirements
- Carry out and record daily/weekly/monthly maintenance and safety checks
- Ensure correct marking up of component parts
Knowledge, skills & experience required:
- Welding and fabrication experience and qualifications
- Must be coded to BS EN ISO9606-1 fillet and butt weld standard
- Experienced in MIG and TIG welding with the ability to read engineering drawings
- Ability to work effectively and use own inititative
- Good communication at all levels
Shift rotation 6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm. Competitive rates of pay available.
Baxter Personnel, Barnsley Branch, Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley, S70 2JW.