Our client is an established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Part-Time Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis working 4 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
This is the ideal role for a Part-Time Administrator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Part-Time Administrator you will be responsible for helping Production Management with their daily administration.
Your duties will include:
- Data entry of production statistics into Excel
- Opening all correspondence and directing it accordingly
- Answering the telephone
- Typing up all correspondence
- Creating and updating spreadsheets
- Updating office records
- Collating purchase invoices
- Other duties as required
To be considered for the role of a Part-Time Administrator you must have:
- Previous experience in an administration role
- The ability to work on your own for long periods of time
- Experience of using Excel at an advanced level
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client's office and requirements of the business.
To apply for the role of a Part-Time Administrator, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Administration Assistant, Administrative Assistant, Admin Assistant, Administrator, Administration, Admin, Office Administrator, Office Assistant, Clerical Assistant, SAGE, Sales Ledger, Purchase Ledger, VAT
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply online or find out more about the role