Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a temporary basis on a day shift Monday to
This is the ideal role for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance of mechanical and electrical issues.
- General maintenance tasks (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Fault finding
- Responding to day to day production breakdowns
To be considered for the role of a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you must have:
- An Engineering Qualification, City in Guilds or a HNC/HND in Engineering
- Experience in a Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Role within a food production environment
- Strong attention to detail
- 17thEdition qualifications
-An ability to carry out responsibilities quickly and accurately
- A positive flexible approach to work
- A willingness to learn new skills
Additionally, you must possess your own transport due to the very rural location of the client.
To apply for the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.