Our client is a long established business. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Chef to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Chef looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Chef, you will be responsible for lunches and volume catering for weddings.
Your duties will include:
- Cooking to a restaurant standard
- Speciality meals for organised evenings/ events
- Menu Development
- Maintaining hygiene standards
To be considered for the role of a Chef, you must have:
- A minimum of two years experience cooking in a hotel or restaurant
- Understand how to organise a working day within a busy kitchen
- Able to run a busy service
- A genuine passion for food
Additionally, you must possess your own vehicle due to the location of the client.
To apply for the role of a Chef, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords Chef, Commis Chef, Commis, Baking, Patisserie, Sous Chef, Chef De Partie, Kitchen & Larder, Chef, Café, Bakery, Patisserie, Chef de Partie, Chef, Cook, Restaurant, Kitchen, Hotel, Food Service