Our client is an established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Production Operative with a Counterbalance Licence to join their team on a full-time temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Production Operative with a Counterbalance Licence looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Production Operative with a Counterbalance Licence, you will be responsible for maintaining a high level of health and safety at all times.
Your duties will include:
- Stacking products onto pallets from a production line
- Picking pallets from drive in racking
- Mixing and blending ingredients
- Machine operation
- Shrink wrapping pallets
- Labelling boxes
- Loading and unloading wagons
- Working in a fast paced environment
To be considered for the role of a Production Operative with a Counterbalance Licence, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role
- A relevant and in date counterbalance certificate
- High attention to detail
- Experience of working in an FMCG environment
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
Although not essential, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client.
To apply for the role of a Production Operative with a Counterbalance Licence, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.