Production Training Officer | Thirsk | £30,000 + Benefits
Due to continued growth, our prestigious client is now looking to recruit a dedicated and driven Production Training Officer to look after all of the training of production staff.
Our client is an award-winning and a family owned food manufacturing company that has expanded rapidly in the past few years.
As a Training Officer you will help manage, review, assess and train production workers to ensure that all workers are trained to a safe and efficient standard, whilst working in a manner that satisfies Health & Safety and Food Safety legislation.
It is a factory facing role and you will spend around 70% of your time on the factory floor reviewing and delivering necessary training to the production employees.
Your other day to day duties will include:
- Planning, organising and prioritising training
- Working in partnership with managers across the business and be responsible for identifying staff training and development needs
- Be responsible for the design and delivery of high quality, bespoke training and personal development courses
- Maintain and verify accurate training tracker reports/matrices of learner assessments and achievements.
- Identify any training needs which require 3rd party assistance/consultants.
- Provide opportunities for ongoing development, and update factory work instructions.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to equality and diversity and how it affects the workplace/learning environment.
- Our client is looking for a driven and committed individual with manufacturing / production background ideally within similar training capacity
- You should be comfortable working independently with minimum supervision and demonstrate high levels of organisational skills
- As a successful Training Officer, you have a ‘hands-on’ approach with the ability to self-direct and solve problems
- You possess excellent communication and leadership skills as well as ability to plan and manage time effectively
- You are used to delivering high standard training materials and have strong report writing abilities.
What’s on Offer?
- Base salary c. £30,000 (depending on experience)
- Discretionary Bonus
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Discounted Products
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Team days out
Training Officer / Production / Factory / Manufacturing / Trainer / FMCG / Packing Trainer / Production Coach / Learning & Development / Factory Trainer