Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Graduate SHEQ Trainee to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Graduate, looking to further their career within a successful company that offer excellent training and progression in their company.
Your role objectives as a Graduate SHEQ Trainee include:
• Working closely with the departmental managers to develop the management of safety, health, welfare and environmental issues ensuring they are aware of their obligations and have an understanding of key issues affecting the company.
• Act as the companies Health, Safety and Environmental advisor to ensure that the company discharges it obligations under Health, Safety and Environmental legislation.
• Provide support in development of IT software relating to SHEQ matters.
• Provide input on the functional area to the business strategy, planning and budgeting process.
• Competent, safe and accurate completion of all allocated tasks as required, maintaining the performance of the company.
• To assist in the safe storage and movement of hazardous products during planning with staff and customers.
Your key accountabilities will include:
To be considered for the role of a Graduate SHEQ Trainee, you must have:
Due to the location of the client your own transport is essential.
To apply for the role of a Graduate SHEQ Trainee, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Key words: Graduate Trainee, H&S Graduate, Fire Engineering, Fire Safety and Risk Management, Health, Safety and Environment, Structural and Fire Safety Engineering, Safety, Health and Environmental Management,
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply online or find out more about the role