Our client is an established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Retail Assistant (Warehouse) to join their team on a temporary basis starting 2nd January 2018 until the 5th January 2018.
This is the ideal role for a Retail Assistant (Warehouse) looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Retail Assistant (Warehouse) you will be responsible for helping the distribution team complete orders.
Your duties will include:
- Picking and packing orders in a fast paced environment
- Stock taking
- Helping to unload deliveries
- Preparing orders to be distributed to customers and clients
- Organising stock into relevant areas
- Lifting and moving of heavy Boxes
To be considered for the role of a Retail Assistant (Warehouse) you must have:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- A minimum of 1 year retail experience
- Access to your own vehicle
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment
- Experience working in a fashion related environment
- Be available to work at short notice
- Be physically fit to move and unload boxes
Additionally, you MUST possess a UK driving licence.
To apply for the role of a Retail Assistant (Warehouse), please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Keywords: Retail Assistant, Warehouse Operative, Stores Person, Warehouse, Stock Controller, Stock Control, Distribution, Stores, Picker, Packer, Fashion
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply online or find out more about the role