Our client is a leading fabrication company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the products and services they offer. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Welder / Fabricator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for an experienced and enthusiastic skilled Welder/ Fabricator who wishes to progress within a dynamic and rapidly expanding manufacturing business.
As a Welder/ Fabricator, you will be responsible for manufacturing a range of bespoke products.
Your duties will include:
- Manufacturing a range of standard and non-standard products to drawing, on time and to a high standard of work
- Ensuring all work meets customer quality and aesthetic requirements
- Measuring, cutting, fabricating and welding using TIG Welders
To be considered for the role of Welder/ Fabricator, you must have:
- TIG Welding, aluminium experience
- Experience of fabricating in a manufacturing environment
- Cutting, shaping, bending and forming aluminium experience
- The ability to work under minimal supervision and to deadlines
Additionally, you must possess a qualification in engineering / welding / fabrication
To apply for the role of Welder/ Fabricator, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: TIG Welder, TIG, Welder, Fabricator, Fabrication, Welding, Manufacturing, Assembly.
Baxter Personnel, Darlington, DL1 5HG