Our client is a long established engineering company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Assembly Operative to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for an Assembly Operative from an engineering background looking to develop their career with an award-winning company who have experienced exciting growth over the past 12 months.
As an Assembly Operative, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the assembly line and meeting deadlines.
Your duties will include:
- Operating a range of hand tools
- Assembling products from a job specification sheet
- Completing the line work by the set deadline
- Collecting raw materials
- Completing all relevant paperwork
To be considered for the role of Assembly Operative, you must have:
- Experience in a sheet metal / engineering environment
- Experience in using tools such as: insert machines, drills and pop rivet guns
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Knowledge of working to and understanding engineering drawings is preferred but not essential
- A keen eye for details
- The ability to follow written instructions
To apply for the role of Assembly Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Keywords: Keywords: Fabrication, Quality Control, Assembly, Operative, Production, And Manufacturing
Baxter Personnel, Darlington, DL1 5HG
Apply online or find out more about the role