Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the products and services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a CNC Operator to join their engineering team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a CNC Operator with programing experience, looking to develop their career with a company going from strength to strength.
As a CNC Operator, you will be responsible for CNC programming for production with lathes, vertical milling machines, jig setting, tooling design and machine shop equipment as required.
Your duties will include:
- Preparing and loading raw materials and parts on to the machine
- Programming, setting and operating CNC lathes and machine centres
- Producing component’s from technical drawings and diagrams
- Working on Leadwell machines with Fanuc controls
- Working from technical drawings
To be considered for the role of a CNC Operator, you must have /be:
- Operated and programmed Fanuc controlled CNC machinery
- Experience in CNC milling / turning
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Working to tight deadlines
- A mechanical aptitude and keen eye for detail
Additionally, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client
To apply for the role of a CNC Operator, please apply via the button shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Keywords: CAD Programmer, CNC milling, CAD Engineer, CNC Programmer, CNC Operator, CNC miller, CNC Machinist, Turner, CNC Laser, Alpha Cam, Master Cam, Offline Programmer.
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5H