Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly looking at ways to improve the services they offer. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a part-time payroll clerk to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is an exciting opportunity for a payroll clerk to join a company that has an excellent reputation.
Your duties will include:
• Processing end to end payroll
• Setting up, running and enrolling staff into workplace pensions
• Managing your own clients and deadlines
• Statutory sick pay, statutory maternity pay, PAYE, National Insurance, CIS
• Year-end procedures
• Dealing with all payroll queries
• Liaising with HMRC
• Any related administration
To be considered for the role of payroll clerk you must have:
To apply for the role of payroll clerk, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Payroll Administrator, Payroll Coordinator, Coordinator, Payroll Advisor, HR Generalist, Payroll Software, Payroll Clerk, Payroll Clerk, Officer, HR Coordinator, Administrator
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply online or find out more about the role