Our client is a long established distribution company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Full time Administrator to join their team on a temporary basis.
Office hours will be 08:30 – 17:30, Monday- Friday with occasional Saturdays. This is the ideal role for an Administrator looking to develop their career.
As an Administrator your duties will include:
• Answering of telephone calls, assisting customers if possible or transferring to correct member of the team
• To assist with sending out of samples on a daily basis.
• To assist with regular stock checks throughout the store and warehouse including training on updating stock system.
• To help with the production of transport labels for couriers on a daily basis.
• Updating of websites with new product information and removal of item when no longer available.
• Answering emails as and when required.
• General office duties to assist the team including typing, photocopying etc.
• To assist with EBay and admin websites as and when required, ensuring orders are downloaded and entered on to our order system
To be considered for the role of Administrator you must have:
• Experience in sales order entry
• Experienced in using Excel and word
• Good communication skills
• Capable of managing customer complaints in a professional manner
• Experience in a factory/warehouse environment
• Fantastic attention to detail
• A willingness to learn new skills
• Excellent punctuality
To apply for the role of Administrator, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Warehouse Administrator, Factory Administrator, Administrator, Administration, Admin, Office Administrator, Administration Officer, Admin Officer, Admin Assistant
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply online or find out more about the role