Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for the maintenance of mechanical and electrical issues.
Your duties will include:
- Planned preventative tasks (Electrical & Mechanical)
- General maintenance tasks (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Fault finding
- Responding to day to day production breakdowns
- PLC work
- Joining a call out rota (Paid)
To be considered for the role of an Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer you must have:
- An engineering qualification, City in Guilds or a HNC/HND in engineering
- Experience in a mechanical/electrical engineering role within an FMCG production environment
- Strong attention to detail
- 17th Edition qualifications
- Knowledge of PLC's
- An ability to carry out responsibilities quickly and accurately
- A positive flexible approach to work
- A willingness to learn new skills
Additionally, you must possess your own transport due to the location of the client.
To apply for the Electrically Biased Maintenance Engineer role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Electrical Maintenance Technician, Electrical Technician, Electrician, Electrical Engineer, Maintenance Electrician, Production Electrician, Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Service Engineer, Maintenance, Maintenance Technician, Engineer, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering, Mechanical, Plant Maintenance, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Electrical Maintenance Engineer, Mechanical Maintenance Engineer, Maintenance Engineer, Electrical, Mechanical, PLC (Programmable Logic Controller)
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply online or find out more about the role