Our client is a long established Distribution Company in Darlington. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Warehouse Operative to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis. Hours will be Monday-Friday, 08:00-17:30, with occasional Saturday's.
This is the ideal role for a Warehouse Operative looking to develop their career.
As a Warehouse Operative your duties will include:
- Selecting items for dispatch on a daily basis
- Assisting the warehouse manager with transport labels for couriers as and when required
- Measuring and cutting flooring
- Cleaning of the warehouse
- Stock check and relaying information back to relevant departments
- Other duties as required
- Loading and unloading vehicles
To be considered for the role of a Warehouse Operative you must have:
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- Fantastic attention to detail
- A willingness to learn new skills
- Excellent punctuality
To be considered for this role Must be able to drive as there will be times you will need to cover at the Middlesbrough warehouse
To apply for the role of Warehouse Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.