Our client is a long established Building Services company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Joiner to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Joiner looking to work with a fantastic company.
As a Joiner you will be responsible for working on new build and renovation developments.
Your duties will include:
- All 1st and 2nd fix joinery
- General joinery work including roof timbers, floors, stud walls, doors, frames, skirtings
- Solving issues on site
- Following written job specifications
To be considered for the role of a Joiner you must have:
- Experience in using modern hand tools
- The ability to understand technical drawings
- The ability to be able to work independently
- Natural problem solving skills
- Be punctual and take pride in their work
Qualifications and Skills:
City and Guilds or NVQ level 3 preferred.
Previous experience essential
To apply for the Joiner role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Joiner, Carpenter, Joinery, Cabinetmaker, Cabinet Maker, Bench Joiner
Apply online or find out more about the role