Our client is a leading Metal Cabinet Manufacturer based in West Yorkshire.
This is the ideal role for a Quality Inspector looking for a Temp to Perm Position.
As a Quality Inspector you will be responsible for everyday inspecting of newly manufactured metal products.
Your duties and responsibilities will include;
• Inspection prior to paint of mild steel and stainless steel metal cabinets and fabrications; to include weld inspection.
• Checking dimensions and making sure product has been made in accordance with customer requirements.
• Final inspection of product, to ensure the required quality standards have been met.
• Capturing quality issues at source to minimise impact to the business.
• Support and assist Production with any queries or issues relating to the fabrication of products.
• Maintaining detailed inspection records in line with ISO 9001 Version 2015.
Ensuring ISO 9001 Version 2015 quality standards are met.
To be considered for the role of Quality Inspector you must have;
• Strong Engineering background preferred
• The ability to quickly grasp product range
• A good understanding of mild steel and stainless steel fabrication processes and techniques
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to work to tight deadlines
• Experience and be able to interpret engineering/fabrication drawings
• The ability to communicate in a clear and factual manner
Additionally, you must possess a methodical approach to work and be a good team player.
To apply for the role of Quality Inspector please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords Quality Inspector, Welding, Fabrication, Manufacturing, Metal Cabinet, Sheet Metal.
Baxter Personnel, Barnsley Branch, Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley, S70 2JW.
Apply online or find out more about the role