Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Site Joiner to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Site Joiner looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Site Joiner, you will be responsible for undertaking 1st and 2nd fix site joinery to the highest standards on prestigious properties
Your duties will include:
- 1st and 2nd fix to install quality windows and doors
- Working with tools
- Working on residential properties
- Adhering to health and safety at all times
- Working from technical drawings
- Following instructions
To be considered for the role of a Site Joiner, you must have:
- An NVQ or be time served in site joinery
- Experience in modern hand tools
- Ability to use problem solving and critical thinking skills
- The capability to work independently or part of a team
- Experience of reading and following technical drawings
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
Although not essential, your own vehicle is advised due to the location of the client
To apply for the role of a Site Joiner, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.