Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Customer Care Advisor to join their team on a temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Customer Care Advisor who is looking to join a company where they can expect progression.
As an Customer Care Advisor you will be responsible for working with corporate clients, helping them process orders.
Your duties will include:
- Working with high profile clients
- Answering incoming calls
- Responding to email queries
- Taking and processing orders into the system
- Upselling products where appropriate
- Advising clients
- Working in a fast paced commercial environment
- Organising deliveries
To be considered for the role of a Customer Care Advisor you must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- The commercial awareness of how a business works
- A friendly telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- The ability to follow instructions and use initiative
Additionally, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client.
To apply for the Customer Care Advisor role, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Customer Care, Call Centre, customer service office Junior, Purchasing Coordinator, Provisioning Administrator, Administration, Procurement, Purchasing,