Our client is one of the largest privately owned confectionery manufacturers in Yorkshire.
This is the ideal role for a Production Operative looking to develop their career.
As a Production Operative, you will be responsible for the production of high quality boiled sweets and lollipops.
Your duties will include:
• To produce high quality mints according to working instructions and written procedures.
• To closely follow the timetable issued on the production schedule. If the timetable differs to the actual work performed, management should be made aware in order to correct the table.
• To complete daily clean-up periods as specified on the daily production schedule and on the end of week schedules.
• To take breaks as specified so as not to interrupt the day’s schedule.
• To quality check the finished batch.
• To accurately label product with batch code information.
• To accurately record any waste/scrap.
• To transfer finished mints into trays and stack in the rightful place.
To be considered for the role of Production Operative, you must have:
Hours of work: 40 hours per week rota
Day shift 5.30am – 14.30pm
Afternoon Shift 14.30pm to 10.30pm
To apply for the role of Mint Production Operative, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Production operative, Production operator, Factory worker, Factory Operative, Food, Sweets, sweet maker,
Baxter Personnel, Barnsley Branch, Digital Media Centre, County Way, Barnsley, S70 2EQ.
Apply online or find out more about the role