Our client is a FTSE100 distribution company based in Ripon. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a part-qualified Accounts Assistant to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a part-qualified Accounts Assistant looking to develop their career with an award-winning company who will provide further training support towards ACA /ACCA / CIMA qualifications.
As an Accounts Assistant you will initially be responsible for supporting at month end, leading the collation, preparation and input of financial data.
Your duties will include:
- Month end duties including bank reconciliation’s and posting journals
- Pro-actively identify and assist with implementation of process improvements
- Proactively work with other finance teams in Ripon and their other site in the UK to resolve identified issues and improve month end process.
- Preparation of department reports with agreed deadlines
- Completion of tasks to ensure compliance with my client’s financial controls and audit requirements
- Answer queries on financial data from business stakeholders
- Assist with operational stakeholder training days
- Undertake balance sheet reconciliation’s as required
To be considered for the role of Accounts Assistant, you must have:
- Previous financial experience in industry
- Qualified to an AAT level, looking to further study towards higher qualifications
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- The ability to communicate at all levels
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy; have a strong team work ethic with good numeracy and organisational skills.
Due to the location of our client your own transport is essential.
To apply for the role of an Accounts Assistant, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Accounts Assistant, Accounts Administrator, Sales Ledger, AAT, Credit Control, Accounts, Accounting, Accountancy, Sales Ledger Assistant, Credit Control Assistant, Finance, Financial, moth end, bank reconciliation’s, year end