Our client is an established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the products and services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Office Administrator to join their team on a full-time temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for an Office Administrator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an Office Administrator you will be responsible for assisting the Managing Director
Your duties will include:
- General administration and small office management
- Reception duties
- Diary management
- Managing incoming and outgoing mail
- Greeting and taking care of guests
- Booking accommodation and travel
- Ensuring all offices are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness
- Ensuring stationary, groceries and other consumables are well stocked
- Other duties as required
To be considered for the role of an Office Administrator you must have:
- Experience in working in a similar role
- Experience of working in a busy office
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven organisational skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Packages
Additionally, you MUST possess your own transport due to the location of the client's office.
To apply for the role of an Office Administrator, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Office Administrator, Office Manager, Administration Manager, Administrator, Senior Administrator, Office Support, PA, Personal Assistant, Administrative, Admin, Sales Administrator, Sales Operations Administrator, Sales Support Co-ordinator, Sales Support, Sales Support Administrator, Bid Administrator, Bid Co-ordinator, Bid Support Administrator, Sales, Admin, Administration
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG
Apply online or find out more about the role