Due to expansion, our client is looking for a number of permanent Factory / Production Operatives.
What Will You Do as a Factory / Production Operative?
- Selecting, labelling and scanning the finished product and make sure it is taken to the correct location
- Monitoring and controlling the packing lines and production machines
- Recording information for traceability
- Ensuring that all areas are clean and kept tidy at all times
- Working rotational shift pattern (days & nights)
- Working under strict food hygiene regulations
What's required from you?
- Our client is looking for someone who is reliable, driven and determined to progress
- Previous factory experience is desirable, but not essential
- Ability to work in a rotational shift pattern 6am-6pm & 6pm-6am (48 hours p/w Mon-Thu)
- Fork-lift truck licence is desirable, but full training will be provided
- Able to comply with Food Safety and Hygiene Legislation
- Due to the location, you must have your own transport and live within 20 miles of Thirsk
What's on offer?
- Rate of pay £9.14 p/h (inc. shift allowance) increasing to £9.85 p/h after full training
- Childcare vouchers
- Staff shop
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Team days out
- Full on-going training and an individual performance development plan
If this sounds like a perfect fit for you, please register your interest and we will be in touch to discuss it further.
Factory Worker / Production Operative / Packing Operative / Line Operator / Manufacturing / FMCG / Packer / Picker / Warehouse Worker