Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Plater to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Plater looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Plater, you will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings.
Your duties will include:
- TAC Welding plates into position
- Oxyacetylene flame cutters
- Heavy-duty guillotines to cut the plates
- Using cranes and hoists
- Adhering to health and safety regulations
- Other duties as required
To be considered for the role of a Plater, you must have:
- Experience as a time served Plater or coded welder
- The ability to read and interpret engineering drawings
- High levels of communication
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
Although not essential, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client.
To apply for the role of a Plater please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.