Our client is a long established company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Receptionist / Administrator to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Receptionist / Administrator looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Receptionist / Administrator, you will be responsible for meeting and greeting visitors on arrival and making sure that all administration tasks are completed on a daily basis.
Your duties will include:
- Meeting visitors when they arrive on site
- Answering incoming calls and directing them accordingly
- Organising mail to the correct recipients
- Processing customer orders
- Inputting production data
- Stock input
- Organising travel
- Typing up and sending quotes to customers
To be considered for the role of a Receptionist / Administrator, you must have:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent punctuality
- An excellent telephone manner
- Proven reliability
- Excellent knowledge of excel and other Microsoft software
- High attention to detail
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
Although not essential, your own transport is advised due to the rural location of the client.
To apply for the role of a Receptionist / Administrator, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.