Our client is a long established family ran company based in North Yorkshire. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a number of Butchery Assistants to join their team on a long-term temporary basis.
This is the ideal role for a Butchery Assistant looking to develop their career with a busy, vibrant company.
As a Butchery Assistant l, you will be responsible for efficiently monitoring production targets.
Your duties will include:
- Plucking feathers
- Receiving deliveries and checking their content and hygiene
- Working with in a team
- Preparing poultry by cleaning and cutting; discarding inedible parts
- Working in a chilled environment
To be considered for the role of a Butchery Assistant l, you must have:
- Experience within a food manufacturing environment
- A strong work ethic
- The ability to follow system procedures
- Butchery experience is ideal but not essential (full training provided)
Additionally, you must have your own transport due to the very rural location of the client.
To apply for the role of a Butcher, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Additional Keywords: Production, Factory, Manufacturing, Production Team Leader, Production, Manufacturing Team Leader, Factory Team Leader, Manufacturing, Production Line Leader, Team Leader, Foods, Food Production, Manufacturing, Butcher, Meat Industry, boning, knife,
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG