Our client is a long established cleaning company on Dalton Airfield. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve their products and services they offer. An opportunity has arisen for an Industrial Cleaner to join their team on a temporary part time basis, working Mondays and Fridays. This is an Ideal role for someone looking for extra hours in their week.
This is a great role for an Industrial Cleaner looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an Industrial Cleaner you will be responsible for cleaning all areas of the factory following health and safety procedures.
Your duties will include:
- Cleaning in a food manufacturing environment
- Heavy janitorial duties
- Cleaning factory equipment
- Making sure health and safety are adhered to
- The use of cleaning chemicals
- Working to an extremely high standard
- Working Mondays and Fridays 6am-4:30pm
To be considered for the role of an Industrial Cleaner you must have:
- Cleaning Experience
- Knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of a production environment
To apply for the role as an Industrial Cleaner, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.