Our client is an established company who are experiencing exciting growth. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Purchaser to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is the ideal role for a Purchaser looking to work with an exciting, vibrant company that can offer plenty of progression for the future.
As a Purchaser you will be responsible for reporting directly into the Finance Manager.
Your duties will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with existing and new suppliers to ensure competitive prices are obtained
- Developing targets and strategy on ongoing cost improvements
- Maintaining Purchasing best practice and techniques for contract tendering
- Negotiating retrospective discounts from all suppliers and monitoring target achievement progress
- Ensuring price increases are only levied in line with company policy