This is the ideal role for an Administration Assistant looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As an Administration Assistant, you will be responsible for supporting the Administration Manager
Your duties will include:
- Data input
- Using electronic message systems
- Processing all correspondence
- make and receive telephone calls
- Organisation and responsibility for diary management
- Minute taking in weekly meetings
- File management
- Database maintenance (Vision Mobilising System)
- Other administrative duties as required
To be considered for the role of an Administration Assistant, you must have:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent time management
- Good experience of using Microsoft packages especially Excel
- Basic accounts administration experience
- Excellent attention to detail
Additionally, you must possess high levels of accuracy with good numeracy and organisational skills.
Although not essential, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client
The post is full-time, 18.5 hours per week (To be worked over 4 days ideally) Normal office hours are 08:30 - 17:00 Monday - Thursday and 08:30 - 16:30 on Fridays.
To apply for the role of an Administration Assistant, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.