Our client is a long established manufacturing company. Innovative and dynamic, they are constantly pursuing new ways to improve the services and products they offer. An opportunity has arisen for a Reach and Counterbalance Driver to join their team on a temporary basis with a view to go permanent for the right candidate.
This is the ideal role for a Reach and Counterbalance Driver looking to develop their career with an award-winning company.
As a Reach and Counterbalance Driver you will be expected to move ingredients, make sure all products are packed correctly and all health and safety regulations are adhered to.
Your duties will include:
- Picking pallets from drive in racking on a Reach Truck
- Storing pallets using a Reach Truck
- Moving pallets with a Counterbalance Truck
- Moving pallets of product from warehousing to distribution areas
- Loading and unloading HGV vehicles
- Working in a fast paced environment
To be considered for the role of a Reach and Counterbalance Driver, you must have:
- Experience in a warehouse environment
- All relevant and in date certificates and licenses
- A high attention to detail
Additionally, you must possess high levels of organisational skills.
Although not essential, your own transport is advised due to the location of the client.
To apply for the role of a Reach and Counterbalance Driver, please apply via the button or link shown. If your skills and experience meet with this requirement, we will contact you to discuss the position in further detail.
Locations: Leeming Bar
Salary: dependent on location.
Additional Keywords: Forklift Truck Driver, FLT Driver, Fork lift, FLT, Reach, Counter Balance, Warehouse, Distribution, Logistics, Stock, Transport
Baxter Personnel 27-28 Blackwellgate, Darlington DL1 5HG'
Apply online or find out more about the role